Saturday, May 19, 2007

What irritates you most?

Everyone needs to vent every now and then. Is there something that irritates you that you just need to get off your chest? Be it in life in general, Blogger, something on the tv. Feel free to vent about anything that gets under your skin.

The worst irritant for me is stupid people. Esp the ones that think they know everything. Perfect example, a woman I know and I were talking about where we were from. I am from Indiana right outside Chicago off of Lake Michigan. I was telling her I am glad that I am away from the snow now. She responds with it doesn't snow in Indiana. I asked her what she meant and she says it doesn't snow in Indiana you're making that up. Then I asked where she thought Indiana was and she said near New Mexico. To get her to believe me I had to actually get out a map and show her were Indiana was. And she still tried to argue it with me saying that I made the map look like that. Finally I asked her where Lake Michigan was. She said up north. I said ok then how did I live off lake Michigan if Indiana is near New Mexcio? Then I said you rode the short bus to school didn't you. She then said no I rode a school bus.


I really can't stand stupid people. They get on my last nerve. You want to ask them if they have been dropped on their head as a baby.

No comments: